This work is financially supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. We thank Dr. Jian-Ping Lu at the National Research Laboratory (Institute of Microstructural Sciences) for measuring the absolute quantum efficiency and Dong-Ren Bai for the DSC measurements. We thank Luxell Technologies Inc. for supporting our research.
2,5-Functionalized Spiro-Bisiloles as Highly Efficient Yellow-Light Emitters in Electroluminescent Devices†
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 681–686, March, 2006
How to Cite
Lee, J. H., Yuan, Y.-Y., Kang, Y. J., Jia, W.-L., Lu, Z.-H. and Wang, S. N. (2006), 2,5-Functionalized Spiro-Bisiloles as Highly Efficient Yellow-Light Emitters in Electroluminescent Devices. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 681–686. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500386
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!