We thank J. Heier for the manufacture of the patterned epoxy plates. This work was partially funded by the Dutch Stichting voor Fundamenteel Onderzoek der Materie (FOM) and by BioMaDe. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Hierarchical Pattern Formation in Thin Polymer Films Using an Electric Field and Vapor Sorption†
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 2016–2020, December, 2005
How to Cite
Harkema, S. and Steiner, U. (2005), Hierarchical Pattern Formation in Thin Polymer Films Using an Electric Field and Vapor Sorption. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 2016–2020. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500388
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!