This work was funded by the Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Singapore and A*STAR-Biomedical Research Council grant 02/1/21/19/106 (to IJL and TTP).
Fabrication and Characterization of Nanostructured and Thermosensitive Polymer Membranes for Wound Healing and Cell Grafting †
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 1171–1178, June, 2006
How to Cite
Wang, L.-S., Chow, P.-Y., Phan, T.-T., Lim, I. J. and Yang, Y.-Y. (2006), Fabrication and Characterization of Nanostructured and Thermosensitive Polymer Membranes for Wound Healing and Cell Grafting . Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1171–1178. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500408
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!