The authors thank Dr. Lourdes Basabe Desmonts and Dr. Henk-Jan van Manen for their help with the fluorescence experiments. This work was financially supported by the MESA+ Institute for Nanotechnology of the University of Twente and the Council for Chemical Sciences of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (CW-NWO) in the framework of the vernieuwingsimpuls program. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Fabrication of Robust Biomolecular Patterns by Reactive Microcontact Printing on N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester-Containing Polymer Films†
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1306–1312, July, 2006
How to Cite
Feng, C. L., Vancso, G. J. and Schönherr, H. (2006), Fabrication of Robust Biomolecular Patterns by Reactive Microcontact Printing on N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester-Containing Polymer Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1306–1312. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500410
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!