This work is funded by One North East (UK) UIC Nanotechnology Grant. We acknowledge U. Scherf of the University of Wuppertal; J. P. Foreman, T. P. A. Hase, C. Pearson, and M. C. Petty of the University of Durham; K. Kisko and R. Serimaa of the University of Helsinki; O. H. Seeck of HASYLAB am DESY; and M. J. Winokur of the University of Wisconsin-Madison for contributions and discussions. Thanks are also due to W1.1 beamline at DESY and the XMaS beamline at the ESRF.
Towards General Guidelines for Aligned, Nanoscale Assemblies of Hairy-Rod Polyfluorene†
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 599–609, March, 2006
How to Cite
Knaapila, M., Stepanyan, R., Lyons, B. P., Torkkeli, M. and Monkman, A. P. (2006), Towards General Guidelines for Aligned, Nanoscale Assemblies of Hairy-Rod Polyfluorene. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 599–609. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500419
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!