The authors thank M. Melucci and G. Barbarella (CNR-ISOF Bologna) for providing T5. Fruitful discussions with V. A. L. Roy, E. Da Como and R. Zamboni (CNR-ISMN Bologna) are also acknowledged. Research supported by the EU-IST-FET program under project IST-33057 (ILO) and the Italian Ministry MIUR under Project FIRB-RBNE033KMA.
Tuning Optoelectronic Properties of Ambipolar Organic Light- Emitting Transistors Using a Bulk-Heterojunction Approach†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 41–47, January, 2006
How to Cite
Loi, M. A., Rost-Bietsch, C., Murgia, M., Karg, S., Riess, W. and Muccini, M. (2006), Tuning Optoelectronic Properties of Ambipolar Organic Light- Emitting Transistors Using a Bulk-Heterojunction Approach. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 41–47. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500424
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!