The authors thank Prof. Richard Kaner of the Chemistry Department of UCLA for his collaboration and providing the PANI nanofiber. Technical discussions with Dr. Chuck Szmanda of Rohm Haas, Prof. Qibing Pei of UCLA, and Dr. Ed Chandras of Bell Labs are also acknowledged. We are indebted to Mr. Brian Shedd for his help in polishing our English. Finally, we express ultimate thanks to our financial supporters over the past several years on the organic/polymeric memory devices. The Office of Naval Research and National Science Foundation provided the initial funds for the triple-layer organic memory devices. The Air Force of Scientific Research provided the funding for the polymer memory devices. Finally, the PANI/Au NP memory device was supported by the UCLA FENA-MACRO Center with funds from the Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC) and the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA).
Electrical Switching and Bistability in Organic/Polymeric Thin Films and Memory Devices†
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1001–1014, May, 2006
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Ouyang, J., Ma, L., Tseng, R. J.-H. and Chu, C.-W. (2006), Electrical Switching and Bistability in Organic/Polymeric Thin Films and Memory Devices. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1001–1014. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500429
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!