Dr. S. Welter (University of Amsterdam) is gratefully acknowledged for supplying reference compound 3 while Dr. R. M. Williams and Mr. H. J. van Ramesdonk (University of Amsterdam) are kindly thanked for recording the CLSM images. Financial support has been received from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (F. W. V.), the German-Israeli Foundation (X. C.) and the European Union (G5RD-CT-2002-00776) (F. L.).
Ultrathin Luminescent Films of Rigid Dinuclear Ruthenium(II) Trisbipyridine Complexes†
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 625–632, March, 2006
How to Cite
Vergeer, F. W., Chen, X., Lafolet, F., De Cola, L., Fuchs, H. and Chi, L. F. (2006), Ultrathin Luminescent Films of Rigid Dinuclear Ruthenium(II) Trisbipyridine Complexes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 625–632. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500446
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!