These authors contributed equally to this work.
Electric-Field-Induced Pattern Morphologies in Thin Liquid Films†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 926–934, May, 2006
How to Cite
Voicu, N. E., Harkema, S. and Steiner, U. (2006), Electric-Field-Induced Pattern Morphologies in Thin Liquid Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 926–934. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500470
This work was partially funded by the Dutch Stichting voor Fundamenteel Onderzoek der Materie (FOM). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience, or from the author.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!