This work was supported in part by the AFOSR, DARPA, NSF, ONR, and a Fellowship from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation. Y.X. is an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow and a Camille Dreyfus Teacher Scholar. U.J. was also partially supported by the postdoctoral fellowship program of the Korean Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). M.I. thanks the Fulbright Foundation for a postdoctoral fellowship. Part of the work was performed at the Nanotech User Facility (NTUF), a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN) funded by the NSF.
Some New Developments in the Synthesis, Functionalization, and Utilization of Monodisperse Colloidal Spheres†
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1907–1921, December, 2005
How to Cite
Jeong, U., Wang, Y., Ibisate, M. and Xia, Y. (2005), Some New Developments in the Synthesis, Functionalization, and Utilization of Monodisperse Colloidal Spheres. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1907–1921. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500472
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!