This work was supported by Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia and Comunidad de Madrid, Spain (grants CTQ 2005-08933/BQU and S-0505/PPQ/000225, respectively). E. C. acknowledges the Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia for the Project MAT2004-03849. E. P. acknowledges Amparo Forneli for technical assistance and the granting of a Ramón y Cajal Fellowship.
A Highly Sensitive Hybrid Colorimetric and Fluorometric Molecular Probe for Cyanide Sensing Based on a Subphthalocyanine Dye†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 1166–1170, June, 2006
How to Cite
Palomares, E., Martínez-Díaz, M. V., Torres, T. and Coronado, E. (2006), A Highly Sensitive Hybrid Colorimetric and Fluorometric Molecular Probe for Cyanide Sensing Based on a Subphthalocyanine Dye. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1166–1170. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500517
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!