This work was supported by a CERG Grant from the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (HKBU2022/03P) and a Faculty Research Grant from the Hong Kong Baptist University (FRG/04-05/II-59).
Amorphous Diphenylaminofluorene-Functionalized Iridium Complexes for High-Efficiency Electrophosphorescent Light-Emitting Diodes†
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 838–846, April, 2006
How to Cite
Wong, W.-Y., Zhou, G.-J., Yu, X.-M., Kwok, H.-S. and Tang, B.-Z. (2006), Amorphous Diphenylaminofluorene-Functionalized Iridium Complexes for High-Efficiency Electrophosphorescent Light-Emitting Diodes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 838–846. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500523
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!