W.C.W.C. and K.S.P. thank the CIHR (Novels Tools and NET grant), and NSERC (Discovery Grant and NanoIP), CFI, and OIT (W.C.W.C.) for research support. H.C.F. and L.L. were supported by the University of Toronto and OGS fellowships. We acknowledge Mr. Eli Papa for insightful discussions. We acknowledge the excellent assistance provided by the Analest Facility and Medical Sciences Electron Microscopy Facility.
Pharmacokinetics of Nanoscale Quantum Dots: In Vivo Distribution, Sequestration, and Clearance in the Rat†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1299–1305, July, 2006
How to Cite
Fischer, H. C., Liu, L., Pang, K. S. and Chan, W. C. W. (2006), Pharmacokinetics of Nanoscale Quantum Dots: In Vivo Distribution, Sequestration, and Clearance in the Rat. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1299–1305. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500529
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!