The work was completed when the author was at Zyvex Corporation; 1321 North Plano Road, Richardson, TX 75081, USA.
A Versatile, Molecular Engineering Approach to Simultaneously Enhanced, Multifunctional Carbon-Nanotube– Polymer Composites†
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 114–119, January, 2006
How to Cite
Chen, J., Ramasubramaniam, R., Xue, C. and Liu, H. (2006), A Versatile, Molecular Engineering Approach to Simultaneously Enhanced, Multifunctional Carbon-Nanotube– Polymer Composites. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 114–119. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500590
We appreciate financial support from the NASA Johnson Space Center under contracts No. NNJ04JA18C and No. NAS9-03019, DARPA Defense Science Office under contract No. 47006-MS-DRP, and NASA Marshall Flight Space Center under contract No. NNM05AA26C. We thank the reviewers for their valuable comments and suggestions.
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!