This work was financially supported by the Brain Korea 21 program of the Korean Ministry of Education and Korea Science and Engineering Foundation through the Hyperstructured Organic Materials Research Center in Seoul National University.
Polyacrylonitrile Nanofibers: Formation Mechanism and Applications as a Photoluminescent Material and Carbon-Nanofiber Precursor†
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 1400–1406, July, 2006
How to Cite
Jang, J., Bae, J. and Park, E. (2006), Polyacrylonitrile Nanofibers: Formation Mechanism and Applications as a Photoluminescent Material and Carbon-Nanofiber Precursor. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1400–1406. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500598
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2005
- Brain Korea 21 program of the Korean Ministry of Education
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation through the Hyperstructured Organic Materials Research Center in Seoul National University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!