This work has been partially supported by Umicore–Irglass S. A., Z. A. du Boulais, 35690 Acigné (France).
A Family of Far-Infrared-Transmitting Glasses in the Ga–Ge–Te System for Space Applications†
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 1847–1852, September, 2006
How to Cite
Danto, S., Houizot, P., Boussard-Pledel, C., Zhang, X.-H., Smektala, F. and Lucas, J. (2006), A Family of Far-Infrared-Transmitting Glasses in the Ga–Ge–Te System for Space Applications. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1847–1852. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500645
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2005
- Umicore–Irglass S. A.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!