This work was supported by an NSF-NER award CTS-0304671, a US–Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF) award 2002059, and by the MRSEC program of the National Science Foundation under Award No. DMR 05-20415. The authors thank Dr. Narayan Pradhan and the late Professor Shlomo Efrima for supplying the nanoparticles, and Magdalene Reynolds for help with the contact-angle measurements. The authors also thank Dr. Noshir Pesika for his valuable discussions.
Forces between Surfactant-Coated ZnS Nanoparticles in Dodecane: Effect of Water†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 16, pages 2127–2134, October, 2006
How to Cite
Godfrey Alig, A. R., Akbulut, M., Golan, Y. and Israelachvili, J. (2006), Forces between Surfactant-Coated ZnS Nanoparticles in Dodecane: Effect of Water. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 2127–2134. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500705
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2005
- NSF-NER. Grant Number: CTS-0304671
- US–Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF). Grant Number: 2002059
- MRSEC program of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 05-20415
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!