Financial support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, Collaborative Research Center (Sonderforschungsbereich) 481, project B2, is gratefully acknowledged. We would also like to acknowledge the National Science Foundation for support of this work through grants DMR-0208825 and NIRT-0103297.
Control and Suppression of Surface Relief Gratings in Liquid-Crystalline Perfluoroalkyl–Azobenzene Polymers†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 1577–1581, August, 2006
How to Cite
You, F., Paik, M. Y., Häckel, M., Kador, L., Kropp, D., Schmidt, H.-W. and Ober, C. K. (2006), Control and Suppression of Surface Relief Gratings in Liquid-Crystalline Perfluoroalkyl–Azobenzene Polymers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1577–1581. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500711
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2005
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, Collaborative Research Center (Sonderforschungsbereich) 481, project B2
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-0208825, NIRT-0103297
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!