The authors gratefully thank the financial supports of the One Hundred Talents Project from the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the National Natural Science Foundations of China (Grant No. 20571071).
Mesostructured Silica Chemically Doped with RuII as a Superior Optical Oxygen Sensor†
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 1883–1891, September, 2006
How to Cite
Lei, B., Li, B., Zhang, H., Lu, S., Zheng, Z., Li, W. and Wang, Y. (2006), Mesostructured Silica Chemically Doped with RuII as a Superior Optical Oxygen Sensor. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1883–1891. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500737
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2005
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Number: 20571071
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!