We acknowledge the Commission of the European Community (Project Molycell Contract No. 502783) for their financial assistance, Henry Snaith and Saif Haque for helpful discussions and Li Xiaoe for assistance in TiO2 film preparation.
Parameters Influencing Charge Separation in Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Using Novel Hole Conductors†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 1832–1838, September, 2006
How to Cite
Kroeze, J. E., Hirata, N., Schmidt-Mende, L., Orizu, C., Ogier, S. D., Carr, K., Grätzel, M. and Durrant, J. R. (2006), Parameters Influencing Charge Separation in Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Using Novel Hole Conductors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1832–1838. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500748
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2005
- Commission of the European Community (Project Molycell). Grant Number: 502783
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!