The authors greatly appreciate Dr. Y. H. Koh for his constructive discussion and S. Y. Chae for her experimental assistance. This study was supported by a grant from the Korea Health 21 R & D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea (A060125).
Production and Potential of Bioactive Glass Nanofibers as a Next-Generation Biomaterial†
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 1529–1535, August, 2006
How to Cite
Kim, H.-W., Kim, H.-E. and Knowles, J. C. (2006), Production and Potential of Bioactive Glass Nanofibers as a Next-Generation Biomaterial. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1529–1535. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500750
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2005
- Korea Health 21 R & D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A060125
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!