Financial support by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology (CTQ2006-06859) is gratefully acknowledged. Carmela Aprile thanks the Ana y José Royo foundation for a postdoctoral scholarship. We also thank Manuel Planes and José Luis for their technical assistance in acquiring the TEM and AFM images.
Synthesis of a Hydrothermally Stable, Periodic Mesoporous Material Containing Magnetite Nanoparticles, and the Preparation of Oriented Films†
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 1543–1548, August, 2006
How to Cite
Alvaro, M., Aprile, C., Garcia, H. and Gómez-García, C. J. (2006), Synthesis of a Hydrothermally Stable, Periodic Mesoporous Material Containing Magnetite Nanoparticles, and the Preparation of Oriented Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1543–1548. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500766
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2005
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: CTQ2006-06859
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!