The authors thank Drs. Ralph Young, Liang-Sheng Liao, and Kathleen Vaeth (Eastman Kodak) and Professor Lewis J. Rothberg of the Department of Chemistry at the University of Rochester for helpful discussions, and Myron Culver and Dustin Comfort (Eastman Kodak) for experimental assistance. Additionally, the contributions of Drs. Andrew Hoteling (MALD/I-TOF-MS) and Craig Swanson (neutron activation analysis), both of Eastman Kodak, are greatly appreciated. The authors are grateful for the financial support provided by the Eastman Kodak Company, the New York State Center for Electronic Imaging Systems, and the National Science Foundation under Grant CTS-0204827 (SHC). Additional funding was provided by the Department of Energy Office of Inertial Confinement Fusion under Cooperative Agreement No. DE-FC03-92SF19460 with the Laboratory for Laser Energetics and the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (SHC). The support of the DOE does not constitute an endorsement by the DOE of the views expressed in this article. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Effect of Hole Mobility Through Emissive Layer on Temporal Stability of Blue Organic Light-Emitting Diodes†
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 1481–1487, July, 2006
How to Cite
Culligan, S. W., Chen, A. C.-A., Wallace, J. U., Klubek, K. P., Tang, C. W. and Chen, S. H. (2006), Effect of Hole Mobility Through Emissive Layer on Temporal Stability of Blue Organic Light-Emitting Diodes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1481–1487. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500785
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2005
- Eastman Kodak Company
- New York State Center for Electronic Imaging Systems
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CTS-0204827
- Department of Energy Office of Inertial Confinement Fusion under Cooperative Agreement No. DE-FC03-92SF19460 with the Laboratory for Laser Energetics
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!