The authors acknowledge stimulating discussions with J. Zúñiga and J. M. Palacios and the technical assistance of the Nanotec team. This work has been financed by Spanish projects MAT2002-01 084 and MAT203-04 887, and the Fundación Séneca-CARM. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Nanoscale Characterization of the Morphology and Electrostatic Properties of Poly(3-octylthiophene)/Graphite-Nanoparticle Blends†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 15, pages 1975–1984, October, 2006
How to Cite
Palacios-Lidón, E., Perez-García, B., Abellán, J., Miguel, C., Urbina, A. and Colchero, J. (2006), Nanoscale Characterization of the Morphology and Electrostatic Properties of Poly(3-octylthiophene)/Graphite-Nanoparticle Blends. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1975–1984. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500804
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2005
- Spanish projects. Grant Numbers: MAT2002-01 084, MAT203-04 887
- Fundación Séneca-CARM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!