We thank Prof. D.W. McComb, Dr. E. Istrate, and Dr. M. Allard for useful discussions. CP acknowledges funding from NSERC Canada through the PGS D program. EK and EHS acknowledge NSERC Canada for support through the CRD program.
High-Quality Photonic Crystals Infiltrated with Quantum Dots†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 1892–1896, September, 2006
How to Cite
Paquet, C., Yoshino, F., Levina, L., Gourevich, I., Sargent, E. H. and Kumacheva, E. (2006), High-Quality Photonic Crystals Infiltrated with Quantum Dots. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1892–1896. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500845
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2005
- NSERC Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!