This work was supported by the National Research Laboratory Program and ERC Program (R11-2003-006-03005-0) of the MOST/KOSEF, a grant (F0004022) from Information Display R&D Center under the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program and the Regional Technology Innovation Program (RT104-01-04) of the MOCIE, and the BK21 Program of the Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development of Korea, and the Pohang Acceleratory Laboratory for providing the synchrotron radiation source at the 4C2, 3C2, and 8C1 beam lines used in this study.
Enhancement of Interconnectivity in the Channels of Pentacene Thin-Film Transistors and Its Effect on Field-Effect Mobility†
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 1859–1864, September, 2006
How to Cite
Lee, H. S., Kim, D. H., Cho, J. H., Park, Y. D., Kim, J. S. and Cho, K. (2006), Enhancement of Interconnectivity in the Channels of Pentacene Thin-Film Transistors and Its Effect on Field-Effect Mobility. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1859–1864. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500854
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2005
- MOST/KOSEF (National Research Laboratory Program and ERC Program). Grant Number: R11-2003-006-03005-0
- Information Display R&D Center under the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program. Grant Number: F0004022
- MOCIE (Regional Technology Innovation Program). Grant Number: RT104-01-04
- Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!