This research was supported by the mining company AngloGold Ashanti and the Australian Research Council. High-performance computing facilities were provided by the Australian Centre for Computing and Communications.
Shape Change and Color Gamut in Gold Nanorods, Dumbbells, and Dog Bones†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 16, pages 2170–2176, October, 2006
How to Cite
Xu, X. and Cortie, M. B. (2006), Shape Change and Color Gamut in Gold Nanorods, Dumbbells, and Dog Bones. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 2170–2176. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500878
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2005
- AngloGold Ashanti
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!