This work was supported by NSFC (20501013, 50372030, 20131030, 90406003), the Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P.R. China and the State Key Project of Fundamental Research for Nanomaterials and Nanostructures (2003CB716901). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Synthesis of Nearly Monodisperse Iron Oxide and Oxyhydroxide Nanocrystals†
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 1805–1813, September, 2006
How to Cite
Liang, X., Wang, X., Zhuang, J., Chen, Y., Wang, D. and Li, Y. (2006), Synthesis of Nearly Monodisperse Iron Oxide and Oxyhydroxide Nanocrystals. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1805–1813. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500884
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2005
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20501013, 50372030, 20131030, 90406003
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P.R. China
- State Key Project of Fundamental Research for Nanomaterials and Nanostructures. Grant Number: 2003CB716901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!