This work was supported by NSFC (20501013, 50372030, 20131030, 90406003), the Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P.R. China and the State Key Project of Fundamental Research for Nanomaterials and Nanostructures (2003CB716901). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Synthesis of Nearly Monodisperse Iron Oxide and Oxyhydroxide Nanocrystals†
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 1805–1813, September, 2006
How to Cite
Liang, X., Wang, X., Zhuang, J., Chen, Y., Wang, D. and Li, Y. (2006), Synthesis of Nearly Monodisperse Iron Oxide and Oxyhydroxide Nanocrystals. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1805–1813. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500884
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2005
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20501013, 50372030, 20131030, 90406003
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P.R. China
- State Key Project of Fundamental Research for Nanomaterials and Nanostructures. Grant Number: 2003CB716901
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2126/2006/fp0884_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.