Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Synthesis of Nanofiber-Based Silica Networks Mediated by Organized Poly(ethylene imine): Structure, Properties, and Mechanism†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 17, pages 2205–2212, November, 2006
How to Cite
Yuan, J.-J., Zhu, P.-X., Fukazawa, N. and Jin, R.-H. (2006), Synthesis of Nanofiber-Based Silica Networks Mediated by Organized Poly(ethylene imine): Structure, Properties, and Mechanism. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 2205–2212. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500886
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!