The authors gratefully acknowledge the Interdisciplinary Center for Mathematical and Computational Modeling, ICM, and the Department of Chemistry (Warsaw, Poland) for financial support. Calculations were performed at the holk cluster of the TASK Academic Computer Center (Gdańsk, Poland); preliminary results were obtained using the ICM supercomputers. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Theoretical Design of Catalysts for the Heterolytic Splitting of H2†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 16, pages 2061–2076, October, 2006
How to Cite
Maj, Ł. and Grochala, W. (2006), Theoretical Design of Catalysts for the Heterolytic Splitting of H2. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 2061–2076. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500891
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2005
- Interdisciplinary Center for Mathematical and Computational Modeling
- Department of Chemistry (Warsaw, Poland)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!