This work was funded by Junta de Andalucía (Group FQM-175) and Spain's Ministry of Education (Project MAT2002-04477-C02-02).
Crystallinity Control of a Nanostructured LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4 Spinel via Polymer-Assisted Synthesis: A Method for Improving Its Rate Capability and Performance in 5 V Lithium Batteries†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 1904–1912, September, 2006
How to Cite
Arrebola, J. C., Caballero, A., Cruz, M., Hernán, L., Morales, J. and Castellón, E. R. (2006), Crystallinity Control of a Nanostructured LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4 Spinel via Polymer-Assisted Synthesis: A Method for Improving Its Rate Capability and Performance in 5 V Lithium Batteries. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1904–1912. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500892
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2005
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: FQM-175
- Spain's Ministry of Education. Grant Number: MAT2002-04477-C02-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!