The National Natural Science Foundation of China (20206019, 50373029), the Trans-Century Training Programme Foundation for the Talented Scientists by the Ministry of Education of China (2002–48), Sichuan Youth Science and Technology Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars (03ZQ026–41) and the Scientific and Technological Creation and Innovation Foundation of Sichuan University (2004CF06) are acknowledged for supporting this research. The authors are also grateful to X.-Y. Zhang at the Analytical and Testing Center of the Sichuan University for her help in the SEM observations.
A pH-Responsive Gating Membrane System with Pumping Effects for Improved Controlled Release†
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 1865–1872, September, 2006
How to Cite
Qu, J.-B., Chu, L.-Y., Yang, M., Xie, R., Hu, L. and Chen, W.-M. (2006), A pH-Responsive Gating Membrane System with Pumping Effects for Improved Controlled Release. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1865–1872. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500897
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2005
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20206019, 50373029
- Trans-Century Training Programme Foundation for the Talented Scientists by the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 2002–48
- Sichuan Youth Science and Technology Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 03ZQ026–41
- Scientific and Technological Creation and Innovation Foundation of Sichuan University. Grant Number: 2004CF06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!