The CDL-AFM gratefully acknowledges the continuous support of AT&S AG. Financial support of the Austrian Nano Initiative RPC ISOTEC—RP 0706 is gratefully acknowledged.
Structural and Electronic Properties of the First Monolayers of Spin-Cast Poly(fluorene)-Based Conjugated- Polymer Films†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1093–1105, May, 2007
How to Cite
Plank, H., Güntner, R., Scherf, U. and List, E. J. W. (2007), Structural and Electronic Properties of the First Monolayers of Spin-Cast Poly(fluorene)-Based Conjugated- Polymer Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1093–1105. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500905
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2005
- Austrian Nano Initiative RPC ISOTEC. Grant Number: RP 0706
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!