We are grateful to the National Science Foundation grants DMR 0404278 for supporting this study. Facilities available through the Cornell Center for Materials Research (CCMR), a Materials Research Science and Engineering Center of the National Science Foundation (DMR-0079992) were used for this study. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Encapsulation and Ostwald Ripening of Au and Au–Cl Complex Nanostructures in Silica Shells†
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 13, pages 1679–1684, September, 2006
How to Cite
Lou, X. W., Yuan, C., Rhoades, E., Zhang, Q. and Archer, L. A. (2006), Encapsulation and Ostwald Ripening of Au and Au–Cl Complex Nanostructures in Silica Shells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1679–1684. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500909
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 0404278
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!