We acknowledge the Nanolink program of the MESA+ Institute for Nanotechnology and the European FP6 Integrated project NaPa (contract no. NMP4-CT-2003-500120) for financial support. The content of this work is the sole responsibility of the authors.
Formation of Metal Nano- and Micropatterns on Self-Assembled Monolayers by Pulsed Laser Deposition Through Nanostencils and Electroless Deposition†
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1337–1342, July, 2006
How to Cite
Speets, E. A., te Riele, P., van den Boogaart, M. A. F., Doeswijk, L. M., Ravoo, B. J., Rijnders, G., Brugger, J., Reinhoudt, D. N. and Blank, D. H. A. (2006), Formation of Metal Nano- and Micropatterns on Self-Assembled Monolayers by Pulsed Laser Deposition Through Nanostencils and Electroless Deposition. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1337–1342. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500933
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!