This project was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 29903005), National Basic Research Program of China (Grant No. 2003CB615804), and Modern Analysis Center of Nanjing University. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Nanocomposites of Polyaniline and a Layered Inorganic Acid Host: Polymerization of Aniline in the Layers, Conformation, and Electrochemical Studies†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 401–412, February, 2007
How to Cite
Yang, G., Hou, W., Feng, X., Xu, L., Liu, Y., Wang, G. and Ding, W. (2007), Nanocomposites of Polyaniline and a Layered Inorganic Acid Host: Polymerization of Aniline in the Layers, Conformation, and Electrochemical Studies. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 401–412. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500941
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2005
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 29903005
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2003CB615804
- Modern Analysis Center of Nanjing University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!