This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20371053, 320671096) and the Guangdong Province NSF (04300770). A.-W. Xu thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for granting a research fellowship. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
From Layered Basic Zinc Acetate Nanobelts to Hierarchical Zinc Oxide Nanostructures and Porous Zinc Oxide Nanobelts†
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 296–306, January, 2007
How to Cite
Song, R.-Q., Xu, A.-W., Deng, B., Li, Q. and Chen, G.-Y. (2007), From Layered Basic Zinc Acetate Nanobelts to Hierarchical Zinc Oxide Nanostructures and Porous Zinc Oxide Nanobelts. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 296–306. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600024
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20371053, 320671096
- Guangdong Province NSF. Grant Number: 04300770
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!