This work forms part of the DPI research program (project 448, 360, 399). The authors thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for financial support. Dr. Mircea Rasa, Dr. Patrick J. Smith, Dr. Stephanie Höppener, and Dr. Paul C. Duineveld (Philips Research Lab.) and Dr. Dirk-Jan van Dam (Philips Research Lab.) are kindly acknowledged for fruitful discussions.
Controlled Pattern Formation of Poly[2-methoxy-5-(2′-ethylhexyloxyl)–1,4-phenylenevinylene] (MEH–PPV) by Ink-Jet Printing†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 277–284, January, 2007
How to Cite
Tekin, E., Holder, E., Kozodaev, D. and Schubert, U. S. (2007), Controlled Pattern Formation of Poly[2-methoxy-5-(2′-ethylhexyloxyl)–1,4-phenylenevinylene] (MEH–PPV) by Ink-Jet Printing. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 277–284. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600049
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2006
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!