This work is partially supported by the program for New Century Excellent Talents of the University in China and the Doctor Science Foundation of the Chinese Education Ministry (No. 2003042204).
Tailoring the Optical Properties of Epitaxially Grown Biaxial ZnO/Ge, and Coaxial ZnO/Ge/ZnO and Ge/ZnO/Ge Heterostructures†
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 270–276, January, 2007
How to Cite
Yin, L.-W., Li, M.-S., Bando, Y., Golberg, D., Yuan, X. L. and Sekiguchi, T. (2007), Tailoring the Optical Properties of Epitaxially Grown Biaxial ZnO/Ge, and Coaxial ZnO/Ge/ZnO and Ge/ZnO/Ge Heterostructures. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 270–276. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600065
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2006
- New Century Excellent Talents of the University in China
- Doctor Science Foundation of the Chinese Education Ministry. Grant Number: 2003042204
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!