This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 50221201, 90301010, and 20373077), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Prof. Shouke Yan, Prof. Dapeng Yu, Dr. Yinjie Sun, and Dr. Qing Zhao are also gratefully acknowledged for their measurements and discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Photoluminescence and Electroluminescence from Tris(8- hydroxyquinoline)aluminum Nanowires Prepared by Adsorbent-Assisted Physical Vapor Deposition†
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 15, pages 1985–1991, October, 2006
How to Cite
Zhao, Y. S., Di, C., Yang, W., Yu, G., Liu, Y. and Yao, J. (2006), Photoluminescence and Electroluminescence from Tris(8- hydroxyquinoline)aluminum Nanowires Prepared by Adsorbent-Assisted Physical Vapor Deposition. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1985–1991. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600070
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50221201, 90301010, 20373077
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!