The FIRB project Micropolys (Italian MIUR) is gratefully acknowledged for funding. We thank Dr. G. Romanazzi and Dr. A. Dell'Aquila for useful discussions.
Insight into the Role of Oxidation in the Thermally Induced Green Band in Fluorene-Based Systems†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 538–548, March, 2007
How to Cite
Grisorio, R., Suranna, G. P., Mastrorilli, P. and Nobile, C. F. (2007), Insight into the Role of Oxidation in the Thermally Induced Green Band in Fluorene-Based Systems. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 538–548. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600083
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2006
- FIRB project Micropolys (Italian MIUR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!