This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy (H.P.R., P.M.L.; DE-FG02-05ER15695), the National Science Foundation (Z.D., P.M.L.; CHE 0415716), and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (A.C., F.E.K). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Optimizing OLED Efficacy of 2,7-Diconjugated 9,9-Dialkylfluorenes by Variation of Periphery Substitution and Conjugation Length†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 115–122, January, 2007
How to Cite
Rathnayake, H. P., Cirpan, A., Delen, Z., Lahti, P. M. and Karasz, F. E. (2007), Optimizing OLED Efficacy of 2,7-Diconjugated 9,9-Dialkylfluorenes by Variation of Periphery Substitution and Conjugation Length. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 115–122. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600089
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2006
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER15695
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE 0415716
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!