The authors thank Joseph Palmer, Helena Gleskova, Conrad Sylvester, Paru Deshpande, and Joseph P. Valentino for their suggestions and guidance in mask design and fabrication.
Toward Large-Scale Alignment of Electrohydrodynamic Patterning of Thin Polymer Films†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 15, pages 1992–1999, October, 2006
How to Cite
Wu, N., Pease, L. F. and Russel, W. B. (2006), Toward Large-Scale Alignment of Electrohydrodynamic Patterning of Thin Polymer Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1992–1999. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600092
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!