The authors thank the National Nature Science Foundation of China (20 574 084, 50 625 312, 60 601 027, and 20 421 101), the 973 Program (No. 2006CB806200) for continuing financial support. The Chinese Academy of Sciences is gratefully acknowledged. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Fine Control of the Wettability Transition Temperature of Colloidal-Crystal Films: From Superhydrophilic to Superhydrophobic†
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 219–225, January, 2007
How to Cite
Wang, J., Wen, Y., Hu, J., Song, Y. and Jiang, L. (2007), Fine Control of the Wettability Transition Temperature of Colloidal-Crystal Films: From Superhydrophilic to Superhydrophobic. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 219–225. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600101
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2006
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20 574 084, 50 625 312, 60 601 027, 20 421 101
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2006CB806200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!