Minte Mulder and Jan Harkema are acknowledged for their technical assistance, and Ronald C. G. Naber, L. Jan Anton Koster, Magda M. Mandoc, and Valentin D. Mihailetchi for fruitful discussions. The work of M. G. R. T and M. M. W is part of the research program of the Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI, project 324).
Solution-Processed Organic Tandem Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 1897–1903, September, 2006
How to Cite
Hadipour, A., de Boer, B., Wildeman, J., Kooistra, F. B., Hummelen, J. C., Turbiez, M. G. R., Wienk, M. M., Janssen, R. A. J. and Blom, P. W. M. (2006), Solution-Processed Organic Tandem Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1897–1903. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600138
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2006
- Dutch Polymer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!