We acknowledge Prof. Hugh D. Burrows for interesting contributions in the discussion of the results. The MAT-2002-03515 and MAT-2005-1004 Research projects of Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia and “Ramón y Cajal” and “Juan de la Cierva” programs supported this work. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
On the Origin of Green Emission Bands in Fluorene-Based Conjugated Polymers†
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 71–78, January, 2007
How to Cite
Montilla, F. and Mallavia, R. (2007), On the Origin of Green Emission Bands in Fluorene-Based Conjugated Polymers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 71–78. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600141
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2006
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Numbers: MAT-2002-03515, MAT-2005-1004
- “Ramón y Cajal”
- “Juan de la Cierva”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!