The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC), the Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI), and the British Columbia Knowledge Development Fund (BCKDF) are gratefully acknowledged for financial support. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Dispersible Tm3+-Doped Nanoparticles that Exhibit Strong 1.47 μm Photoluminescence†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 363–368, February, 2007
How to Cite
Diamente, P. R., Raudsepp, M. and van Veggel, F. C. J. M. (2007), Dispersible Tm3+-Doped Nanoparticles that Exhibit Strong 1.47 μm Photoluminescence. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 363–368. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600142
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2006
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- British Columbia Knowledge Development Fund (BCKDF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!