We are grateful to Matteo Palma for enlightening discussions. This work was supported by the EU through the project ForceTool (NMP4-CT-2004-013684) and Marie Curie EST project SUPER (MEST-CT-2004-008128), by the ESF-SONS-BIONICS, by the Regione Emilia-Romagna PRIITT Nanofaber Net-Lab, as well as by the bilateral programme CNR–CNRS. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Quantitative Measurement of the Local Surface Potential of π-Conjugated Nanostructures: A Kelvin Probe Force Microscopy Study†
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 1407–1416, July, 2006
How to Cite
Liscio, A., Palermo, V., Gentilini, D., Nolde, F., Müllen, K. and Samorì, P. (2006), Quantitative Measurement of the Local Surface Potential of π-Conjugated Nanostructures: A Kelvin Probe Force Microscopy Study. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1407–1416. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600145
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2006
- EU through the project ForceTool. Grant Number: NMP4-CT-2004-013684
- Marie Curie EST project SUPER. Grant Number: MEST-CT-2004-008128
- Regione Emilia-Romagna PRIITT Nanofaber Net-Lab
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!