The authors gratefully acknowledge the partial funding from the Robert E. Welch Foundation (E-1551) and NSF-CTS (0330127) and technical support from Optrel GmBH, KSV Instruments, Agilent Technologies, and Varian Inc. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Dendrimer Precursors for Nanomolar and Picomolar Real-Time Surface Plasmon Resonance/Potentiometric Chemical Nerve Agent Sensing Using Electrochemically Crosslinked Ultrathin Films†
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 15, pages 2000–2007, October, 2006
How to Cite
Taranekar, P., Baba, A., Park, J. Y., Fulghum, T. M. and Advincula, R. (2006), Dendrimer Precursors for Nanomolar and Picomolar Real-Time Surface Plasmon Resonance/Potentiometric Chemical Nerve Agent Sensing Using Electrochemically Crosslinked Ultrathin Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 2000–2007. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200600147
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2006
- Robert E. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: E-1551
- NSF-CTS. Grant Number: 0330127
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!